Data Recovery Experts (DRE) is committed to the privacy and protection of all personal information you share with us. This privacy statement applies to anyone that is associated with DRE Services Inc. in any way, shape, or form. Below is a description of how DRE collects and uses your personal information to provide services that you request.
Information Collection and Use:
- DRE collects customer contact information (such as name, address, telephone, email) through an order form on the website. Site visitors submit this information voluntarily, in order to receive information regarding the services which DRE provides.
- In a course of performing services for the customer, additional information may be received on a storage media (such as Hard Drive, CD, USB Drive). Customer specifies which information they would like DRE to search and retrieve.
- DRE has security measures to protect your data with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures against theft, loss, misuse, and alteration of the information.
- Your account information is always password-protected for your privacy and security.
How to opt-out:
- If you no longer wish to receive correspondence from DRE please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepting cookies is a visitors personal choice. Visitors can still browse and purchase from our site even if they disable cookies in thier browser.
Children and Privacy:
- Our website does not target nor is intended to attract children under the age of 13. DRE does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement:
Questions or Suggestion:
- If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy statement or the way we collect or use your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com